Arts Teacher | Primary and Early Years (Alphaville Campus)
St. Nicholas School is seeking to appoint an Art Classroom Teacher for the Alphaville campus experience who will enjoy working in a highly stimulating and dynamic international environment. Current experience teaching art is highly advantageous. Candidates should commit to IB philosophy and practice, to the highest standards of excellence and be prepared to work across the full EY and Primary age range.
St Nicholas runs from 18 months through Grade 8 and is adding an additional year group each academic year. Class sizes allow for approximately 22/24 pupils with a full-time Class Teacher and Teaching Assistant. St Nicholas offers the IB PYP curriculum and all teachers meet regularly with the Heads of section and the PYP Coordinator to plan for the learning experiences and assessment of pupils and discuss pupil progress. Teachers are given autonomy to innovate and be creative in their design of authentic, challenging and engaging learning experiences and are always well supported.
Successful candidates are expected to have:
● A university degree in Education (Pedagogy) along with evidence of recent professional learning
● A commitment to inquiry based learning and the school’s vision and mission
● A commitment to international mindedness and IB teaching philosophy (www.ibo.org)
● A positive and optimistic attitude to students, learning and education
● Additional qualities to add to the school community
Further information are available on the website www.stnicholas.com.br
Letter of application should be addressed to the Head Teacher and accompanied by a curriculum vitae and the names of three referees. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org .