Classroom Teacher Assistant (Pinheiros and Alphaville)
Responsible to: Headteacher; Head of School; Class Teacher
- – Applicants should be studying or have completed Pedagogia and be fluent in English. Required for January, 2022.
– To help the class teacher in the delivery of lessons. To be informed of all planning prior to the start of the day;
– To help teacher prepare classroom materials and displays;
– To perform break and lunch duties as required by the head of school;
– Be aware of the school regulations and help maintain these standards;
– To substitute for the teacher in the case of absence;
– To help the class teacher to get the classroom ready before School starts. To be responsible for the preparation of the classroom on a daily basis and help keep it organised;
– Help with home school communication by checking diaries and bringing any issues to the teachers’ attention;
– To help with individual reading on a daily basis by ensuring reading books are changed and records kept up to date;
– To give practical help to the teacher with classroom management;
– To attend in service training and meetings when appropriate;
– Report to the Head of School if they have any difficulties performing their duties;
– Keep total confidentiality on School and Class matters at all times in and out of School;
Working hours for Assistants are:
*Assistants may be required to work on the occasional Saturday to help with School
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the subject field, please state your campus of preference (Pinheiros or Alphaville).
*If you haven’t found a position that fit with your profile, please send us letter of application, a CV and the name of two referees should be addressed to email@example.com.